Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Basic Member

Default Help with Fender Mustang I Amp

Hi, I am looking for the player who had the same amp with the recording software. Where do you get the software from? I have FUSE and I cannot find it there. I thought if I registered the Amp on line I would get it, but nope. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Pat

I don't know about the Mustang I for sure but my Mustang III came with the fuse software as well as Fender amplitube and Ableton live LE, the Ableton is the recording software. Hope this helps.

am
    Dennis

Free Member (Wimp!)

thias should help you some FenderŪ Support

With the Gdec 3, all the software was on the included cd.

If I remember correctly it does not autorun so you have to look for it?

Was a bit confusing to get the Ableton registered but it is all there.

Pretty sure the same setup is on all the Mustangs
    Rog

Basic Member

I recently got the Mustang II, and although it came with a cd, the software wasn't on it. I had to go online, register my amp, and then there were links leading me to the free download of the LE versions of Ableton (recording software) amplitube (seems to me a noob that this is mostly amp effects that you can add in using other recording software that you already have) and FUSE, which I had to download the latest since it was updated since the cd was burned, and which is not recording software itself so much as the means by which you can change the modelling effects in the amp.

So... shorter answer would be:
    1. I'm still using GarageBand for my recording purposes. I also have Audacity, whcih is available free online for pc, mac, and linux, and is fairly decent recording software in its own right, and although I haven't touched it, other DAW I have now from other purchases is CUBASE le. I just haven't gotten around to learning it.

Quote Originally Posted by merischino View Post
    I recently got the Mustang II, and although it came with a cd, the software wasn't on it. I had to go online, register my amp, and then there were links leading me to the free download of the LE versions of Ableton (recording software) amplitube (seems to me a noob that this is mostly amp effects that you can add in using other recording software that you already have) and FUSE, which I had to download the latest since it was updated since the cd was burned, and which is not recording software itself so much as the means by which you can change the modelling effects in the amp.

So... shorter answer would be:
    1. I'm still using GarageBand for my recording purposes. I also have Audacity, whcih is available free online for pc, mac, and linux, and is fairly decent recording software in its own right, and although I haven't touched it, other DAW I have now from other purchases is CUBASE le. I just haven't gotten around to learning it.
    Very similar with my Mustang IV purchased a few months ago: came with a CD but Fuse was not on it, had to download that (it may be that the Windows version of Fuse was on the CD, but I use a Mac. Even with Windows, you may have to download the latest version anyway). I'm also using GarageBand for recording. The CD had PDF manuals and video tutorials on it which might be useful.

I have the Mustang 1 and I love the amp modeling' but the recording software has me baffled as usual....lol
    ~Clapton is God~

Premium Member

Angry hello

im having the same problems, and not only that......

my fender mustang just shut down when i was playing through it, everything seems to be connected and set up like it usually is.
    hopefully it was overloaded and shut down to keep from breaking up or something, but i doubt it.
    wlll i will check on it again tomorrow, not sure if i have a warranty still on it or not.
    figures huh.......

Basic Member

Thanks everyone, I am still confused about the recording software but I will bug fender. I am no where ready to use it, but I would love to make my recordings better. Right now I record straight to webcam which after 102 takes or so works out fine, well except for the sound and video and lack of accompaniment and stuff like that.

Basic Member

Hi everyone, I found the software on the CD - now if only I could find the serial number!